Do you have clogged drains? Sometimes you can clear a clogged drain yourself, but sometimes you’ve tried everything, and the drain is still clogged or draining slowly. That’s when it’s time to call the experts at First Class Plumbing.
Drain Cleaning Company
We are a full-service drain cleaning company that clears clogged drains for residential, commercial and industrial clients throughout the Baltimore-Washington DC area, including Northern Virginia.
While most clogged drains are annoying and bothersome, a clog in the main sewer line can cause major damage inside your home or business. A sewer line clog can cause sewage to back up into your home.
Things to look for:
- Water backing up out of a drain
- Water backing up out of the toilet
- A gurgling sound in the drains
If it’s just a sink clog, water won’t go down the drain or may come back up into the bathtub. But if it’s your main sewer line that’s clogged, anything you run will cause the toilet to gurgle and sewage may come up into the bathtub or basement.
Let us know when you call what you’ve tried on your own, and what signs and sounds you’ve observed.
Avoid Clogged Drains
There are a number of things you can do to avoid clogged drains in the first place.
- Only flush toilet paper (no feminine hygiene products, baby wipes, paper towels, etc.
- Put a screen over the tub or shower drain to catch hair.
- Throw away grease and cooking oils rather than pouring them down the drain.
- Don’t put meat scraps, fat or egg shells down the garbage disposal.
We offer emergency plumbing service 24/7, 365 days a year. If you have a plumbing issue causing major problems, call us for emergency service. Our trucks are fully stocked with all of the necessary tools, parts and piping needed to complete any plumbing repairs, drain cleaning and more.
Call us today at 866-989-2837 or contact us through our website to work with plumbers you can trust to get the job done right the first time!